Saturday, January 21, 2017

I'm still here

but last night right after work, I got cut off by an oncoming vehicle in a marked cross walk. I was steps away into the 3rd lane when out of nowhere this vehicle came right out in front of me. Its a dangerous crosswalk.

Yesterday was the big Presidential inauguration day. All the pomp, ceremony, balls, red carpets, and on the other side pandemonium, riots in the streets. Donald J. Trump is the 45th US President. He took office at a very low approval rating and one of the most polarizing Presidents in US history. He's already made enemies. At 70, I'd be surprised if he makes it to a 2nd term. Obama was 47 when he took office, even George W bush was about 54 when he took office. There's already a movement to have Trump impeached. If he even gets that far. The first thing Trump did was appeal Obama care, sad. Its going to be an interesting 4 years.

On my break I'm calling Long and McQuade. I'm off work at 4:30pm (its going to be light out, wow) and over to Long and McQuade. I can catch the #3 as the bus goes right by the shop and I get off at 107a and 101st. I cross the street, and its a few blocks West (street view it) I'm hoping to get my Mackie mix 5 mixer. Its a 5 channel mixer for $65, and I'll have a brief look around at all the gear I can't get, just yet. 

Today, its day 6/6 of my 44 hours. Next week I have the same for 44 hours. I didn't get a chance to get the Oilers scores last night as my train to Clareview at Corona was just pulling in. At Clareview it was 2-1 Nashville. When I got into the apartment, the Oilers tied the game. I got to watch the OT period and the Oilers lost in the shootout 3-2. We're still in 5th place but there's a 8pm game tonight. I get a day off tomorrow and back at it 1-9 all next week. Surprisingly, I don't feel that bad. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment