Wednesday, May 11, 2022

I might not have work

but at least I'm watching lots of hockey. Speaking of which the Oilers could face elimination Thursday night. After LA won game #1 I figured LA in 5, that the Oilers would win at least 1 playoff game. Surprise, they won 2. Games #2 and #3. LA tied the series at 4 Sunday and won last night. Usually, a team that takes game 4 in the playoffs ~ 85% wins the series. The Oilers will be playing desperation hockey Thursday. Oilers are great during the regular season but choke in the playoffs.

I took Anne out for Mothers day Sunday for brunch at Smitty's just up the street. It was a nice day until the Oilers lost. 

The good news is I have my Camlink 4k and my Sony camera synched and working together. I did ~ a 35min test video and the camera did not overheat and Camlink never shut down on me. Knowing my luck during production Camlink etc will shut down on me. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment