Monday, May 16, 2022

I think I'm going to write less in my daily

 journal and more in here. I missed an entry Sunday and I don't miss it at all. If anyone is reading this, you can always connect with me via my YouTube channel.

I had a sleeping pill in my system overnight last night heading into bed at about 4:30am. I was up early Saturday due to BoB starting. Anne had bought me Tim's breakfast to take along. I woke yesterday at 12:45pm 😀. Best 8 hours of sleep I had in a long time. 

At 1pm I watched a stream in "The Sound test room" on the Beats step Pro. Chatting with the gang there is always a good time. For the rest of my Sunday afternoon, I was working on my Berlin-style Dub track in Fl Studio using sounds from Launchpad but Fl. Studio wouldn't accept those Wav files. So I returned to Launchpad. Also, after 2 years of use, I canceled my Output Arcade subscription. It was just getting too expensive. I sighed up for Launchpad premium instead and they sync with Amplify studio as there seems to be a bit of overlap. I might cancel Ampify Studio and just go with Launchpad and Splice, although I'm looking at Zenbeats as well. IDK yet.

Anne made her usual Sunday brunch as we missed it last Sunday when I took her out to Smitty's for Mother's Day. Still working on my track after brunch. About 9pm while it was still light outside, I decided to go for a walk inside this building and the other one facing the church and back again.

I also wanted to catch the last period of the Dallas/Flames game. It went into OT. Calgary scored which means there will be a "Battle of Alberta" in the Playoffs.  That series begins on the 18th of this month.

Not much going on this week, except the 2 Oilers/Flames game. Depending on how I feel, I might end up going downtown to Commercial lodge on Saturday as they Tyle at 1pm. The last time I was there was before the pandemic. I need to get out to lodge more. Like I said, I'll be posting 2-3 times a week in here. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment