Friday, May 6, 2022

Its been a nice week

so far. Monday the Oilers lost Game 1 of the playoffs. Tuesday I went to Northgate to get my compression stockings and blood test. I got 5k steps on the day. Wednesday, the Oilers won 6-0 over LA Kings. I just took it easy yesterday. Tonight it's game 3 Oilers @ LA Kings. Yesterday we got the warmest day this year at +23😃 but we're cooling off this weekend.

The Johny Depp court case is still going on. I'm leaning towards the ex-wife in this. IDK why though. The War in Ukraine continues. Most likely Putin will announce a big Victory before May 9th. I was able to break 100 subscribers on my YouTube channel. I'm going to go for 125 in May. My Doctor called me saying everything is ok with my blood test but my cholesterol is a bit high. This mothers day weekend Anne and I are going out. Hopefully. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment