Saturday, May 21, 2022

The Oilers advanced to the 2nd round

of the NHL 2022 playoffs and are now playing against Calgary Flames, not seen in playoff hockey in over 30 years. Flames took game 1 but the Oilers took game 2 last night 5-3. What a game. Game 3 is at Rogers place arena tomorrow night.

I uploaded my Berlin dub-style jam yesterday. That was after I found Remix Live. I'm playing with that now, as I canceled my Launchpad subscription for Remix Live. Now I'm working on a Boom Bap-type beat. Should be fun. 

We're right in the early part of the Victoria Day long weekend. It's +16 under sunny skies. So far no signs of work. In the 8 years, I've been with Y-station, we've always had a project to work on in May. Until now. Not sure when we're going to have another project. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment