Monday, December 10, 2012

Anne and I got out of the house yesterday and

I didn’t get a chance to begin my diary, working a lot with Cubase. I think I’m going to work in FL Studio as my DAW by choice because I have only 2 usb outlets and I’m not about to buy a usb hub just yet, although I’m thinking about getting Ableton Live 8 but 9 might be in development.

Anne and I went to Royal Pizza but she was tired and kind of in a grumpy mood for most of the trip but while we were eating our meat lovers pizza she brightened up a bit. After our dinner we went  over to Tim’s as it began to snow ever so lightly. We got ourselves a coffee and jay walked in between traffic breaks for the bus stop across the street. I had about 4 pieces of pizza left over. The train home at University station for a Sunday night was packed, which is unusual. We were home about 7:15pm.

Well. It looks like Google Earth gave us an update. I was surprised to learn that the old Shannon “ancestral home” after the landscaping the current owners had taken on, finally is completed and it looks really nice. The big shocker was Mr. Wilson’s house is gone. Something must have happened within the last 3 years. It’s nothing more then an empty lot. This is the same house I grew up in from 1959-71. A kind of before/after shot.  The photos didn;t turn out that great. I'll work on this later.

While at Audrey’s after my LM trip I bought the first book in the “Space Marine Battles” series. There’s a dozen books in the series so far and a 13th one coming in January. The top right hand corner got a bit damaged in transport.

 The idea was to head into work today for 6 hours and take Saturday off but I had a tough week. I wanted Saturday off to take in Commercial‘s installation. I might just go in for 2 hours Saturday and at noon. I‘ll still get 35.5 hours and I can always change in the mens room at the office.

Today I‘m messing around with Reaktor. There‘s a cool program I‘m trying to get up and running called Lazerbass. Anyway, that‘s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment