Sunday, December 30, 2012

It felt kind of

strange watching Smackdown on a Saturday night. My Saturday night was relaxing.

I got some business done though. LM said I can come in and pick up Machine at anytime. Since I'm a few months ahead of my other lay-a-way. I'm about 6 months away from paying it off. This package came with 12 DVD's and it took me hours to install it. It's a big package:

  Apparently the NHLPA is supposed to respond to one of the latest offers of the league today. I don't know if they'll accept it but the players are losing a lot of money and this is their last chance to salvage the 2012-13 season. I'm waiting for a bit of good news to cap off a difficult year.

I love comics and graphic novels, although I haven't read many in the last few years. One that I've been following for awhile is Spindrift. The artwork is amazing and so is the story, so far. 

Several things are happening this week:1st, its the start of a new year, 2nd, I'm applying for my CPP. 3rd, for the first time in like 12 years I'm out looking for a job. 4th, It's Lodge week and I have a new chair and if all works out ok, I'll have a new job by the end of the week. That's a big if but it's the start of a new week a new month and a new year.

 I didn't get out at all this weekend but I will through out the week. We're having a bit of a warm spell right now as we're having a bit of a break. It's the humidity that helps to keep things warm. 

Not much going on for me today. There's a Doctor Who on TV I'm mostly reading and hastily preparing a "Happy New Year 2012" track from my FL Studio DAW so I can upload this to my Sound cloud account it's not a perfect product or anything. I'm just messing around. Anyway, that's about all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment