Sunday, December 2, 2012

Looks like another cold day out

there. I'm glad I'm not out in it:


Not much going on today just relaxing goofing around. I'll read for a bit latter on.  

A couple of things on the calendar for this month, 1st up is our Lodge installation then Anne and I are about to celebrate 12 years together. We're not doing anything special except go over to Royal Pizza on the South Side, next weekend. Then on the 22nd my last day of work for the end of the year, I'm making my finale LM payment and getting NI's Machine, then I'm off for the next 10 days. Also the week I'm taking off my Internet tablet plan bill is due and so is my website fees and Lodge. 

They had a decent show last night on Coast what with a JFK Conspiracy update and Richard C. Hogland on 

I mentioned this before but a local construction project called "Edgewater" is coming along nicely, located along Jasper Ave between 86th and 85th street. Google shows a bit of activity behind the houses between the 2 streets mentioned above in their last update shown about 2009. Those houses are gone now as the last one was removed this last week. They've got the first block of 4 story units up and the 2nd block is in early construction development. These 2 blocks will be facing 106tha Ave. I think the towers will most likely begin to go up in the Summer adjacent to Riverside towers. I recall living in the tower closest to 86th street in 1979 for a couple of months just after mom and dad moved back to BC. Anyway, that's about all from me for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment