Monday, December 17, 2012

A full day off today

and I've got a few things to do this week as explained earlier.

The problem of my FL. Studio clipping issue is resolved. I switched from the sound card and took it off line and went to straight Asio 4 all and put the headphones in my laptop sound card, no clipping. 

So the NHLPA are in the process of decertifying their union which means litigation of existing contracts. The owners could be losing millions of dollars in doing this as they are already losing money from lost games. I believe that this power play will work on the players behalf. I believe that because of this the owners will meet players demands before the NHLPA goes into full decertification. We'll have NHL hockey back before the end of the year and on ice in the New Year but that's my opinion.

I thought while I had the time off and all, I thought I'd expand on my friends list in my links section. These are family and real people I know and care about. One link gets me to their Facebook page.

On Coast tonight its "hidden history" and cruise ships, ok. Yeesh. Anyway, that's about all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment