Monday, December 3, 2012

At first I thought I could get the

Warhammer 40K Horus Heresy novels at Audrey's books but after checking their online ordering system, some of the books are out of print. They have a lot of them at various EBay sores of course but that would mean to get all 22 books (and growing) I'd have to go through a lot of stores on EBay. Then I thought maybe Games Workshop in West Edmonton Mall (WEM) might have them. They've got them listed but I'll call tomorrow to see if they have them all in stock. I wont get them all at once but at least it gives me an reason to visit WEM now, and under construction, there's a Best Buy store being put together in the mall. 
 Anne doesn't like me feeding Boots milk from my breakfast in the morning because it causes him to have the runs but I didn't know about this until after I took this photo:

Monday night Raw was pretty good this evening and on a scale from 1-10, I'd rate it about a 9. I knew something was going to interrupt the polygraph (lie detector) test

I was going to go into work this afternoon for 4 hours but Anne had taken the bus pass to put the rent in the bank and didn't get home until 5:30pm and I had no money to get downtown except what was on my ATM and its not like ETS passengers can buy a single ticket from the machine or anything. So this week, its in for 8 hours for Tuesday and Wednesday and I'm going to try for 3 hours in the morning and 4 hours for the afternoon losing an hour but Thursday evening its Lodge and Friday its the hangover and my banking and then Saturday I'm (hopefully) going to WEM for those Warhammer books. Anyway, that's about it for me for now.     

No comments:

Post a Comment