Thursday, December 6, 2012

It was Monday

February 6th 2012 Sparky was put down. I still cast my eyes over to the Pet Smart when I see it from the train. I still love him and miss him.

Yesterday I was able to set up my Interac online debit card with my Scotiabank. I haven’t used it yet but in the morning when I get up I’m going to call Scotia and make sure I have it set up properly.

On my way into work the snow had just come down and was pretty heavy there for awhile. I went into my Scotia bank to deposit some funds into my account. The snow was falling thick on my way to work and I stepped inside the bus shelter on Jasper Ave beside Tim’s to shoot this photo. By about 1:30pm the snow was so thick it was almost like fog:

 

I had a decent day pulling in almost $400 in card and maybe $600 in sales, although doing CPC I stalled the last hour but it was better. Also I was able to call Neil to see about Frank‘s phone number but it was the wrong #, then I called Nathan but he didn’t have his number. I called Mike and Mike volunteered to do a Costco run for me for mix paper plates forks etc. Great everything is set up. I just need to review my material and I‘m good to go.

The last 10 minutes was brutal and I had to be careful paying attention crossing the icy streets and downstairs to Corona. I got home about 9:45pm. Tomorrow I‘m in for 4 hours and then home and off to Lodge. I‘ll be glad when it‘s Sunday and Anne and I are celebrating a positive and a bitter suit kind of an anniversary for us. For us it’s a full 12 years of marriage heading into our 13th year. That‘s the sweet spot. The sad news is, it‘s going to be 11 months since we had to put Sparky down. Anyway, that‘s about all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment