Thursday, December 27, 2012

Complaing about things too often only

makes you look like a whiner. I've got these Apple headphones that I bought with the mic and 6 months later the sound quality is dropping. I tried my wife's new headphones that came with her new iPod touch and I get a 60% increase in sound. I'm going to see how those same headphones sound in April. I get the feeling they wont sound as they do now.

It's a sad day in Hollywood when I learned last night that Gerry Anderson passed away. As a kid growing up in the 60's I often would watch the Thunderbirds. It was great stuff. My favorite Gerry Anderson production was Space 1999. It was way ahead of its time.Gerry Anderson passed away 26 December 26th 2012 (aged 83) Oxfordshire, England. R.I.P. Gerry. 

Not much going on this morning. I thought about putting a New Years message up on my Sound Cloud account and put it to music but not with Cubase. I'm finding out that I can't use my audio interface the Cubase dongle and my midi controller at the same time. I can use FL Studio and my midi controller at the same time along with my audio interface and still get better controller over my CPU monitoring.
  
I'm trying to get the Tunein radio app on my iTouch but my 3rd Gen is really slow and I haven't got Anne's Apple ID set up yet to get it from the app store. 

I was doing some genealogy research on my fathers side of the family. My father, Richard Warren Shannon's parents divorced and my grandmother Florence Shannon married a Xel Monsees and they moved to Vernon BC. Xel died at the age of 91 but Florence died at the age of 44 in 1948. I don't  know the cause of death. Yet Xel's parents died in 1930-31 and are buried together. Xel's father died while Xel was about 30. Xel was an only child. Florence and Xel got married in 1930 a year before my Grandfather's death. Xel married Florence a year before Xel's father died (1931 and Xel's mother died 1932. Xel would lose Florence in 1948. There's no evidence they had a child but there is a Cora Monsees in Vernon. I don't know if that's any relation to me.

Xel must have been a member of the "Knights of Pythias" because the cemetery his parents, Xel and Florence were buried in a "Knights of Pythias" cemetery which in itself is interesting.  

I got enough stuff going on right now, as later today I'm trying a few things before I get on the phone and ask Apple for tech support. Plus I want to call my sister and connect with her and see if she can help me validate anything with my mother and her parents. There seems to be some discrepancy going on there as well. Anyway, that's about all for now.



.



No comments:

Post a Comment