Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I had a great Monday off,

I  managed to get The Mouth, The Finger, Razor and Session strings and I got Reaktor configured sound wise in my laptop. I need to go “under the hood” as it were and connect the inputs and outputs. Simple enough to do. The only instrument I haven’t been able to get yet out of K8 has been “Retro Synths 2. It might be under the Legacy file in Reaktor.”

I’m in bed in about 15 minutes Anne and I are going to spend some quality time and I’ll listen to a bit of Coast and pass out. The topic tonight is Crypto zoology (Bigfoot) and the “Fiscal cliff,” boring bed sounds like a better plan.

On my way into work I’m over to Rexall to get a $10 iTunes gif card as I want to buy the “Pages” app. I’m moving my diary away from my computer and composing everything on my iPad and after I get a month done, I’m uploading it to my iCloud account.

Other then that, not much is going on. I have this week and next week to put my vacation pay release request in, so I’ll have a cheque when I get back and that first week in January to pay my website and Lodge dues and take care of the K8 LM and bring home Machine. Can’t wait. Reaktor and Machine, is going to be awesome. Anyway that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment