Monday, December 24, 2012

I'm just about ready to wrap

up Stardoc #1. I found out from Fantastic Fiction, there are 3 more out of the 7 books I  have left in the Stardoc series. I hope to get the last 3 next month. 

I had every intention of heading out to Canada Place to get my CPP under way for next month but Canada Place has abbreviated hours this week. Today, Thursday and Friday they are open 8:30-10am and closed January 1st, naturally. It means I can't do anything until next week.  

Today marks the first day that we have had -20 as a high for the winter season since our first snow. It's not bad if you don't have to be out in it for a long period of time. My sister -in-law is getting ready to go on a 10 day cruise over the holidays that begins today. She's going on a Disney cruise and she says that Micky, Donald Duck etc are going to wish her nieces etc a Merry Christmas from the ship. They'll be in +25 we'll be in -25.  

Tonight is Christmas eve and we usually open our gifts tonight. We got a new budgie to replace poor Sugar #1.

Anne is getting us a little holiday Christmas platter from Safeway and I've got Monday night Raw (unless they're going to do one of their pre-recorded shows for the troops) which doesn't mean anything for me not being an American but I appreciate the effort WWE does for this but I hope its they're regular show.

It seems that The Black Library could be offering something for they're newsletter subscribers tomorrow. I'm going to check my inbox and see what it is. Maybe a free story? That's be nice.

Anyway it's time to finish the last 30 pages or so of this my 3rd novel I've read this year. Usually I read between 8-12 books/year but with all that's been going on over the last year It's been tough to find time to do much reading. Anyway, that's all for now.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment