Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Not much going on at the moment for a Tuesday

evening. I updated my Blog friends page and finally got that organized and included some "Likes" on Facebook and added another page on my blog On politics. I consider myself to be slightly left of Centre. I tend to stay out of Federal and Provincial politics but more focused on. I vote every civic election not the National or Provincial elections.

On Coast tonight UFO Researcher known as the "Crypto Hunter," John Rhodes will discuss the reptilian humanoids and the secret underworld empire which consists of alien cultures, lost civilizations and secret government facilities which are networked across the United States.

We're about to go into a bit of a cold snap over the weekend, which will last between now and about the end of the year. I think because of this I'm going to remain inbound and get out Thursday to do the CPP thing. Anyway, that's about all for now.    


No comments:

Post a Comment