Sunday, December 4, 2011

I took a sleeping pill

about 2am this morning and I was ready to hit the sack at 1am. By 3am I was listening to a bit of Coast and I passed out. Nine hours latter I’m up having my 1st coffee.

This afternoon, the plan is to walk down to Swiss Chalet for a bite to eat. I usually get my traditional cheeseburger and fries free refills of diet Coke. The burger is about $12 and so is the chicken. The whole thing should cost me about $30.

I had a 2 minute instrumental with a B3 organ solo, but the “song” was just a bunch of organized noise. I’m working on a shorter instrumental of about a minute and 10 seconds or something, anyway more later…..

That was nice. We had a nice walk to Swiss Chalet (SC‘s), leaving out of here about 3:45pm. I had my bacon cheeseburger and their fries are nice. I prefer their bacon cheeseburgers over BP’s any day. BP’s are too spicy and cost to much. Anne had the chicken and fries for $11.99. It was a good deal. After dinner we walked up to the Tim Horton’s Express, in the same “mall.” I need a new thermos for work and they have a n ice small one with a spout for about $12 and their China mugs are red this year. Just giving her some Christmas gift ideas. I think for myself this year, I want to get this Oiler hoodie I saw in a local add at “Game on Sports.” Kingsley said they are upstairs from the skating rink. I think I know exactly where they are. I can probably get my Eskimo’s hoodie there as well. I bought Anne and I a medium coffee and I bought a blueberry fritter. We were home shortly after 5pm. I’d be waiting for my bus at Clairview if I was working right about now, and I have the whole evening here too myself. Anne’s right, I think I’ll have that nap.

I’m thinking if we have that big TV mounted above the offices where everyone can see it, then fine. Or the other ones we currently have so I can at least catch the sports scores. I think this office is going to be good, if I have access to a TV and or wifi.

I worked on another brief instrumental last night and this afternoon using GP6‘s drum notation and put together a basic beat and had it exported as a Wav file format so Edison in FL Studio could pick it up, which it did. I fixed it up a bit and got 32 measures. What I like about this is the drum notation, etc is all on one file. No splitting verse and chorus parts up. The only problem is the fade in and fade out parts. There‘s no vocals or anything. It‘s about a minute long I just need another guitar and a bass. I already have the organ solo. I hope to put it up this weekend as a test. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment