Saturday, December 3, 2011

For some reason

I find it hard to sleep during that last hour.

So I'm up having a coffee here before I get cleaned up and ready for work. When exactly we're moving, I'm in the dark. all I know is, we are just working with a local event and a national one that seems to be on its last legs. For all I know I could be laid off for a couple of weeks until we get into the new place. I still got 3 weeks to go before my holidays. So if we're laid off for awhile, let it be from December 23rd to January 3rd. At least I'll get my stat pay in there and a full week and a weeks pay when I come back.

One thing I do like about "Magic" this current campaign we come back and fourth to this time of year, is when I can I get to talk to some interesting people. One fellow I talked with last night for example said he supports the Shriner's. My response is: "Are you a Shriner yourself?" The fellow said without hesitation, "Yes" and I said I'm a Mason in my Lodge as well, and announced my Lodge # and we had a good talk. I mentioned about Commercial Lodge installation and he said he'll try and be there. He said he knows Neil and had a talk with him the other night. Probably at Redwood. I asked if he knew Eugene Plawuik (He was lodge master at Nepthyse Lodge before it went under in 1995 but he took a demit, my caller made some reference to "Satanism," which most would equate the OTO as being a part of. I'm not an OTO member anymore, since about 1993. My caller also said something about Eugene passing away. He knew Eugene because he was in his Lodge when he was master at Norwood in the early 1990's. My caller knew what Lodge he was in by making a reference to Norwood. My caller even knew another colleague of mine. Well, his father because his father was a Mason as well and would only know him because my caller and I knew the same information. So it was a very interesting. My caller said something about my friends father being an Anglican priest and he was, or is. That's my family's religion. Or at least my mother's family was Anglican. If it wasn't for working every other Sunday, I'd be going to Sunday service as well. Neil is Anglican.  

Not much going on, which is why I've been making tweets here and there in between blog posts.

At the moment, I'm enjoying a coffee. I'm cleaned up and ready to go. I'm going to make my proline picks for this evening before I head out of here and get some breakfast to begin my 6 hours. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment