Sunday, December 18, 2011

It was a bit of a scramble trying to get out of here

about 11am this morning. We had a bit of freezing rain/snow overnight but the Sun was shining and it was mild, really nice out there.

I got down to Tim's about 11:30am and didn't go inside but instead I went straight to the office. I waited for a bit and nobody showed up but James was inside and let me in. We had 6 of us there and ended up with 10. Lowest turnout on a Sunday I think we had. I had a good start and a better first half. I had my lunch Anne made for me and tried to call but she was more then likely out at "The Truck" as she likes to call it. We get discount food items like burritos potato patties sausage rolls that sort of thing.

I had a slow 2nd half but it went fast and I was ready and packed up when the F5 shout came on (station shutdown) I worked my way to Corona station and got a bus ticket because Anne needed the bus pass. I had about a 10 minute wait reading my copy of "A game of thrones." I'm slowly closing in on the half way mark.

I got home shortly before 6pm and Anne had dinner ready (perogies) very nice and I have whole evening and a day off tomorrow for myself.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm running down to pay my website fees at my bank and home to enjoy the Detroit/Oiler game and some Monday night Raw. This week for next week I have 38 hours in and on the 23rd of this week (Friday) I'll get a full check and 10 days including 2 stat days. Sweet. Anyway, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment