Friday, December 16, 2011

I first began to

compose my diary in electronic format when I had my first word processor and that was in 1996 but I wasn't comfortable with the experience. My first attempt at Blogging was in September 2005 when Anne read something I wrote that implied I was considering a relationship with another woman on the side. Of course I was thinking out loud at the time. She read and thought I was cheating on her and it started a 3 day fight that almost broke us up. I began blogging with another company, I can't recall the name. Then I found Blogspot and worked from there. I keep all of my personal things on my MS Works diary. Anne kind of knew the other woman who at the time lived next in the complex adjacent to us on the corner of 50th and 137th. Of course I would never cheat on Anne but that's what lead me to my electronic diary and eventually blogger. Six years since that incident, Anne and I are still together everything is fine. No one is cheating on anyone. I don't role that way.

This is my first week at the new office and I'm fairly comfortable learning the software. There's a lot of mouse movement. So far we're just making the sale and then calling over a supervisor to go through the payment process. The older system had the address right there on the screen. The new system does as well but the user has to first get a sale then moves into another page for payment options and then another page for the address. I'm not comfortable with this yet. But the main functions are ok. I like how I can hit the break key and it begins a countdown until I log in. No more will I need to log in with Family, EBXG and my initials.

Today is getting my first check at the new place, then I go to my bank this evening cash my check. Anne comes home at about 11am and I'm up until about 1am and up at about 8am for another 9 hours. I want to see if I got my bonus/raise.

The Oiler's lost last night but that was only because our goaltender let in a soft goal and they got an empty net. Hall got 2 goals. I think we're about 4 spots out of a playoff spot. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment