Sunday, December 11, 2011

I could have slept for another hour

but Anne woke me up because I was snoring.
I emailed Markus Friday morning and I'm surprised with it being Sunday he hasn't got back to me yet about my website fees. I have Blogger, so I don't really need the website, especially if (Lord forbid) something happened to the guy but I'll try to keep it going as best I can. If not, that's ok. I'd hate to lose it because he's not checking his email. I put a lot of time and energy into that and so did he by making the new logo for me earlier this year.

I got the guitars sounding good in GP6. Especially it makes a difference when you use chords instead of individual notes but I can't find the pitch bend and I'm wondering if that's because I'm missing an update.

The next thing I'm getting music wise is that Korg SOS and that will be in January. Then I go on to save up for the computer. I'll need $1,700 when I'm ready to buy, which probably wont be until September. 2012. I'm going to have bonus money but the best I'll be able to do is about get $85/week for me or $50/bank. If I can get 43 hours/week, no problem but best I can do (if I want to go into Scottish Rite) but I think I'm going to join in September (if I get my pension). I have 1 week in January where I can put in 43 hours. One week in March. The only way I can put in 43 hours is if I do the Sunday-Saturday. Most weekends, I'll be lucky if I can claim $80 for myself and put away $50. So, I'm thinking about joining SR only when I'm done my IPM. I'll visit when I can. I'll go in January, maybe in April, that type of thing. I'm trying to juggle it where I can alternate so on my Sunday's I have to work, that week I'll have 43 hours which it looks like will be once or twice/month. I'm hoping this year with the new campaigns and all the bonus money will be better but even if I can have 2 43 hour weeks, best I can do is save up $350/month. I should have the new laptop within 5 months. January is a wash out more or less because I want to get that Korg SOS. So, I'm looking at about the end of June. Then I'll get BPM and Mach Five 3.
This is the start of a new week and we're in a new building. The Baker Centre is in the past. I had 6 good years there and had a lot of fun. Here's the photo Kingsley in haste Kingsley took of me. Notice the clock in the background above Fran's head. Anyway, that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment