Saturday, December 3, 2011

I've been home for

about 3 hours now.

The idea was for Anne to meet me at work and then we go to the Oliver Square location Sawmill after that but Danny told me that the Sawmill is closed down. So much for this idea. I'm feeling kind of wiped out anyway. She called about ten minutes ago on her break and we tossed a few ideas around and I suggested Swiss Chalet. It's just down the block. She likes that. We don't have to get on a train and run all over town. I decided not to go to the installation only because I'm wiped out. Besides, I'm going to go in the New Year and put my affiliation in.

Kingsley brought in his new Iphone 4S. It's got new features like "Face Time" and "Icloud" and has an 8Mp camera in it. I was wiped out this morning but I asked him to take this photo of me in the office. It's hat day Saturday and that's my friend Warren with the Montreal Canadians took on. I was feeling ok, I think I just look a little worn out in this photo.

That's the TV in the corner we watch. You can see I'm slightly away from it so I got to leave my station to check on the sports scores.

Yes, I have 2 beautiful days back to back. I'm going to miss this office in the Baker Centre. Apparently we're out of here Tuesday December 13th, next week. I learned that we're going to have security cameras but not at every station but apparently we're not having the monitors anymore. Maybe we'll have the big screen 70" TV mounted for everyone to see. Apparently it's going to be in the lunch room, which doesn't make sense. It's like you buy a new car and you drive it only when it's sunny. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment