Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hey, hey

my GP6 is at LM. I tried to leave early this morning to pick it up but no such luck but I'm picking it up on Saturday after work.

Not that I'm ever the one that needs to always look at himself but Kingsley caught me reading my book while there was a break in the calls and he emailed this for me. I could stand to loose a few pounds in the middle, I know.

So, I'm working, Friday 8 hours, Saturday 6 hours and thankfully Sunday 5 hours, then I'm taking 2 days off. During my break I hope to have time to finish my book I'm reading, which if I can finish reading this  one, will give me a total of 6 books read this year. I'm looking at my "friends" list on Goodreads and I see them reading like 20-30 books/year. This tells me that either these people are in prison or security guards. Nobody can read that many books and get something out of them.

So, Saturday afternoon, I'm going to run down to LM and get my GP6 program. I'm working Sunday for 5 hours and then I'm off for 2 days, yeaa! That's 2 days. I'm going to fool around with GP6 and get to know the program a bit and then cut song with it. Anyway, that's about allfor now.

No comments:

Post a Comment