Thursday, December 17, 2015

About 60 percent of Rogers Place

arena downtown is almost done. There's a few cosmetic things to the outside and they are closing in on that now. Most likely the outside will be done by June. The inside lower bowl's  seating support is well underway. For the most part it looks like the arena is on pace for opening in 10 months. The winter garden might not be 100% but its getting there.

Tonight the Oilers are in Chicago. I'll be working somewhere tonight, I'm not quite sure yet where. I've got to call the first job just to make sure and that will determine if I go to the first job or the 2nd job. The 1st  job has a short project and depending on how they did last night, might determine if I got about 3 hours or if I go to the 2nd job. Regardless, I'll be working somewhere tonight and tomorrow. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment