Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tonight is my last day of work for

2015. I lost my 1st market research job and applied for ei in February. Then I had another "job" that lasted for 3 days in March. Then I got the other market research job in early April and I'm still with that, for now. Then I'm working at something else trying to recruit volunteers for a non profit agency for their door-to-door campaign. I'm going to that after I do business with my market research job. I'm looking at another job opportunity, and if they call me in for a interview and I get hired I might leave the recruiting job but only if its long term. 

Londonderry Army & Navy store closing at end of January Anne was there last night and Army & Navy staff don't seem to know where they are going or if they will be out of a job at the end of January 2016.
Army & Navy department store at Londonderry Mall is closing at the end of January 2016. The mall feels its going to compete with the high end clothing Simon's. Army & Navy has been at Londonderry mall since 9/11.
I'm out of here at 3:00pm today. I want to pick up my cheque at the other place and hopefully do my business and make it in time for my shift or be a bit late. After that its to my bank. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment