Friday, December 18, 2015

I left out of here about 3pm yesterday and made great

bus connections on Jasper Ave at Central station. I was at work from Clareview after taking a bus to Clareview and a train downtown and a bus to work. It took all of 45 minutes. I was in the office 15 minutes early even. I filled out the tax form properly and Head Office will get that Wednesday before I pick up my cheque Wednesday. My other job will just do a direct bank deposit the next day. Then I get a nice 11 days off of R&R. Back to both jobs both on the same day but I'm giving each job 3 days. I'm at the other job today and tomorrow.

Donald Trump may be entertaining and some people are taking him seriously. Trump has a lot of support. However Trumps folly I feel will be what does him in. Trumps opposition will simply pick up the pieces and take what spoils they can. The one with the most Trump spoils wins the nomination. I'd like to see Clinton take it but I don't think America is ready for a woman President. Chances are its going to be Jeb Bush but Lord help us if its Trump. 

Last night was the "advanced screening" of the new Star Wars movie, "The force awakens." Local news on location observed fan reaction at city theatres. Without spoilers, fans were all saying, "wow." Even fans with limited expectations were all saying the movie was awesome. If this is the case then 2015 is going to go out with a bang. Actually, I can go see it next week because I have enough Scene movie points and if for some reason I can't get in, I'll go see Spectre. I win either way but we'll see. I'd like to go see it while I have the time off. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment