Friday, December 4, 2015

My first coffee for the day and I've got a hour and a half or so

before I need to get ready for work. Its middle of a pay week. We're caught up with most of our bills and we're holding our own here.

Yesterday at the other job, I'm calling on my break at the first job. I'm going in tonight for 5.5 hours. Saturday I'm in 10-2 at the other job and Sunday I'm in from 10-6 at my 1st job. After what happened last month with no work that whole month on my first job, my 2nd job had work. I took on the 2nd job to make sure I wont get another November like that  ever again until pension. That's the trouble with my 1st job. There could be brief shortages of work. There might not be any work for say, 3 days, a week, or 2 weeks or like in last month, a month. The summer is always shut down and this up coming summer is no exception but at least I'll be working in September. When I'm on pension, I won't mind the brief lay overs. 

So, I'm out of here at about 2:30pm for the first job. I was considering working Saturday from 3-6 but I'm just working my other job from 10-2pm Saturday. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment