Thursday, December 10, 2015

This is unknown territory for

for the Edmonton Oilers. Last night they won their 4th game in a row. Not only that but they are just 3 points away from the last playoff spot! With the NY Rangers in town tomorrow night, honoring Glen Sather, can the Oilers make it 5 straight wins? Sather's name goes up with Gretzky's, Messiers, Kurri's etc tomorrow night. Of course the other team always comes into our barn on special nights like this to spoil the party and win the game. As for the Oilers winning streak, I hope it keeps going but after Friday the Oilers go on a 4 game road trip. So much for 3 points away from a play off spot.

I'm just waking up with a cup of coffee this afternoon. At 1pm I'll be calling to set up a appointment to get some insulin. I hope I can get a couple of boxes to last me for a couple of months. I'll be doing that before I leave out of here today.

Now for a bit of This n' that: I'll be at the late job today from 4:30-9:30pm. I still get 5 hours in. I'm scheduling Friday off because I've been working steady since last Wednesday. That's Anne's suggestion, not mine. Then I'm in Saturday and Sunday for the full day and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday at the other place. They have their office Christmas party Monday. I'm considering another part time job from say 10-2pm during the week but I don't want commission. The other 2 jobs would be just to cover my domestic expenses. The 10-22 job would just be for myself. I'd do this only until pension. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment