Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Before bed the wife suggested I stay home today

send out more resumes, and I can follow up on any responses tomorrow. The good news is I have 2. One is a work from home situation the other could be in a office because of the 780 area code. I'll be following up on both later this afternoon. The work from home job is appealing because of its open availability option. That could fit into my current job, especially during the summer. I don't want to work at a home job if I have to work 8 hours just to get $20. Not a good use of my time.

We're having trouble with our two iOS devices as they seem to be on one account. I think this happened due to us signing up for extra iCloud space last year. I need to get to a Apple store to have them correct this. I have a extra email address ready for the iPad. We can use Air drop but its only on my iPod. I need to have it on our iPad so we can share her stuff on the iPad over to my iPod. I have more memory on my iPod touch then she does on her iPad. Most of her iPad memory is tied up with videos and photos. Both devices need to have Air drop. In other words Anne needs to have her own Apple ID/account. I'm not equipped to do this right now.     

At the moment I'm just waking up here, working the sleeping pill out of my system. I'm kind of waiting for my job to call me back to work between now and Thursday night. I'm not going to hold my breath that they will. If they don't call me back to work this week, this month somehow I'll have another job. I can't help but feel that my place of employment is playing me with the old shuck and jive routine. I just got a bad feeling about this. I'm sure I'm just imagining this and I'll get a call Thursday night while I'm at lodge. If I don't then shit could hit the fan here. Right now we're just relying on my wife's income. I've got 21 months until pension. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment