Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sleep was not very good to me over night only because

I was worried about my pcn appointment this morning. I got 2 reminder calls from them on a Saturday night and I was getting a bit annoyed, with 2 back to back calls. Anne said I was supposed to say accept. So I emailed my pharmacist saying I'll be there for my 10:15, and called pcn when I got out of bed about 8am to confirm my appointment. I was still good to go. I left out of here about 8:40am for Northgate under a nice pc sunrise, and headed to Tim's to get some breakfast. I settled on my usual breakfast sausage sandwich combo. No problems. I enjoyed my breakfast, kept my appointment and got enough insulin to last me until the end of February. I had a lengthy wait for my bus only because a snow blizzard developed. It tapered off on my commute home, and now the Sun is breaking through cloud. My afternoon commute looks good. When I got home I went to bed for an hour or so and rested. I didn't get any real sleep but I'm ok and no worse for wear.
 
Last night the Oilers won in Boston in OT. That's 6 consecutive wins. With that win the Oilers are right in the mix for that last playoff spot. There's a lot of hockey between now and the last game of the regular season in early April. The Oiler's are doing all of this without McDavid. 

At the office Christmas party last night, super announced we're going to go until December 23rd. My other boss called while I was out. Anne said I'm good to go for at least Thursday, and Friday but to call first Thursday just in case. By then I'll have at least 3 days in at my other job and I'll have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, which is the 23rd. I'll have work, and still about 12 days off. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment