Thursday, December 31, 2015

Despite Edmonton and its

cyclic economy, I'd rather live here then anywhere else. Ok so we have bad hockey, we have a decent climate  though. Thanks to a 2015 El-nino year our climate has been sub arctic-moderate. The average High temperature for October for example has been 16.7, and November we've had about a week of -0/-6 for the whole month. That's what a El-nino year can do for us. At the same time we don't experience any flooding. Did I mention the hockey is bad? 

On the Connect to Edmonton movie thread I mentioned since JJ Abrams is involved with Star Wars, what does this do for the Star Trek film franchise? Does the success of Star Wars breath new life into the floundering Star Trek movie series? What happens to Trek now?

Ok this is my last post for 2015 (I promise) My wife is working tonight so I get to hold down the fort and ring in New Year alone. Anne's going to order me a pizza meal from her discount for my dinner tonight and I'm settling in to watch the Oilers host the Anaheim Ducks. Its free LRT service in the city tonight and tomorrow but we got our bus pass for January. Happy New Year everyone, anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment