Friday, January 1, 2016

This is about the only time of

year where The City of Edmonton opens up ETS and lets everyone after 6pm-3am ride buses and the LRT for free.

                                                                         
View image on Twitter   

 Any other time its $3.20 or a monthly bus pass like the one pictured above for $89. When I was in my early 20's living in New West in the lower main land as far as I know there were no monthly bus passes. Mainly this was because in the 1960's Coquitlam was served by the pacific Coast stage lines. You couldn't even get a bus after 7pm. This was before Loughheed Mall. I was surprised when a co worker said I could get a monthly ETS pass for $15. "For the whole  month? Crazy." Next year I turn 65 and I'll be able to buy a month bus pass for $14 and one for the year for $125!  

I don't normally make New Years reservations but I've made 8 I think I can keep:

My 2016 New Year’s resolution this year is to:
1.) Make sure I always have income between now and this time next year.
2.) Get our medical benefits lined up.
3.) Get my teeth done
4.) Get family membership to Clareview rec centre
5.) Join Royal Arch
6.) Read 5 Horus Heresy books.
7.) LM account
8.) Produce more music to YouTube


My wife got home 2 hours ago and we had a nice little cheese plater to ring in the new year. We watched the Doctor Who Christmas special. I like the actor playing the new Doctor. He's really good. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment