Sunday, January 31, 2016

Its my Saytuday night Sunday morning which is my

favorite time of the week. I get a whole day off and other then going to lodge tonight I'm able to just relax. 

This morning on Coast the 2 topics are Robots and psychedelic research and lost ten tribes. Sunday's show is on ufo mysteries. I've never seen a ufo before but historical like the one pictures from Independent.co.uk, here give me pause.

                         Image result for 'ufo images
This last show especially intriguing to me because not only is it George Knapp, but about the case of a young girl that digs up a human looking skull that has no human DNA ,and a Mount Shasta California ufo encounter of a black triangle caught on film. This weekend is closing out the month with some great Coast shows. Love it. 

Anne ordered us some Chinese food not just to celebrate Chinese New Years, year of the monkey. She ordered it for a 10pm drop off. I paid for it at the door. It was really good. Anyway, that's all for now.    

No comments:

Post a Comment