Friday, January 22, 2016

Everything seems to be

ok as far as my job is concerned. I went into work last night thinking because of what happened Saturday, I was going to get fired. Instead I received another copy of my provincial and federal tax forms for 2016. I had a much better showing on my job then Saturday. Yeesh, what was I thinking? 

Well if this current crisis is anything like 2008/09, infrastructure spending is what Canada did to keep the wolves at bay. The federal government is now saying $60B will be going towards infrastructure projects across the country. Sohi was quoted to say but at $60B over the course of this mandate that's a lot of spending. Can we figure out where that money is going to come from? Taxation of course. 

Anyway, I'm in for my 5.5 hours tonight and up early for a full day of it Saturday. I'm trying to get enough ei hours before both jobs shut down for the summer. After my first ei cheque, the idea is to put ei on hold for a year and activate it again not this summer but next so I'll have income until pension. For now, I'll have work until at least the end of may, possibly June. After that until September, I don't know. Anyway, that's all for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment