Sunday, January 10, 2016

Thanks to that

sleeping pill earlier this morning I was able to get close to 8 hours of sleep today. I'm ok for the day, just getting the coffee ready. 

Tuesday I have a Doctors appointment and while I'm there I'll be investigating more about my Guaranteed Seniors Income, or gsi that I'll (hopefully) will be able to apply for. There's a office on the main level directly under neath my Doctors office. I'll be checking into that as well. I think I made the appointment to late because I need to be at my 2nd job by 4pm. So that might be cutting it a bit close. I'm going to re-book for next week.

To the best of my knowledge I've never been in the Royal City Cafe in downtown New Westminster. I usually went to the Fraser or Pacific cafe 1974. I used to go by there all the time up the hill across the street to my studio apartment.



While browsing through photos members of the "I grew up in Coquitlam." I came across this photo. The post beside it said that the block all the way to the building with the structure on the roof burnt down. That whole block up to that building with the building on the roof burnt down. I checked Google maps and sure enough its a empty lot. The black and white photo is what the corner used to look like in the 1970's. Sad really. 

We've got a over cast sky out there and its -3. It was cold last night waiting for that #3 but I still got home in at my usual weekend time, shortly after 7pm. When my first job does that 2 month project they'll have a Sunday shift. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment