Monday, January 18, 2016

Star Wars the force awakens has reached over

$1.760B dollars and that's just at the box office. And that's just in its initial release. And it hasn't even hit the dollar theatres or video on demand (vod) yet. Merchandising is going to propel profits through the roof. I've been hearing that the movie is very loud, which is kind of turning me off from seeing it. I'll wait until it comes to video on demand where we can adjust the volume at home.

On Coast this morning the topic is artificial intelligence or A/I (ai) as its referred to. It is similar to Transhumanisim. . 

 


What is Transhumanisim? In a Wiki nutshell: Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+) is an international and intellectual movement that aims to transform the human condition by developing and creating widely available sophisticated technologies to greatly enhance human intellectual, physical, and psychological capacities. It is not to be confused with Secular Humanism. I've done a bit of reading on the topic of Transhumanism over the years. There are quite a few Transhumanism videos on YouTube. Artificial Intelligence and Transhumanism are two different things. 

Yesterday I was able to contact a job lead and I send a resume out there to them. Well sort of as my email kept bouncing. My contact said ok to copy and paste it in the email. They'll look my resume over and if they are interested, they'll call me for a interview. I'm trying to get out of this market research job and get into something that's more steady. I'm sure after Saturday they probably hope I find something else as well. I'm in 4:15pm-8:30pm at my other job today. We're having a bit of a Pizza party. Now watch, they'll order 2 meat pizzas and 6  vegetarian pizzas and nobody will eat the vegi pizzas. I'll be lucky if I get one slice. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment