Monday, January 11, 2016

My heart just broake as I write this

learning about the passing of David Bowie. Bowie died from cancer he was battling over the last 18 months, and died peacefully at the age of 69. I followed his career as a fan from his album Pin-ups. When I bought that, I bought others when I could. Pin-ups is in my top 10 albums. After pin-ups he released Diamond dogs and so on. Those 2 albums are his best work. I was 20 years old when Pin-ups came out that came out and even today it stands the test of time. Diamond Dogs still resonates with me and I'll go back to listen to it on YouTube all the time. R.I.P. David. 

On that note: Not to add insult to injury but this book I'm reading took so much time I even forgot there was a Oiler game on television. I checked the score and the Visitors won, again. Our D gave up they puck and they scored on the breakaway. Hall scored but their coach challenged the play saying they our guys were off side and the officiating love flaky calls like that. They'll call them every time. This hockey team is embarrassing.

                                        
I snagged this from one of my colleagues from his Face book page before I posted about David Bowie. I couldn't resist posting this to add a bit of mirth over over such a downer.

Since I don't know if my 1st job will have any work this week, I'm going to alter my availability slightly on my 2nd job. At least this week, I'll have a full week one way or another. Today its my 2nd job all week. Maybe my first job Saturday. I have my Doctors appointment Tuesday and that's about it. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment