Saturday, January 30, 2016

I barely caught that

#5 bus at Central if not for the lady that caught the bus drivers attention just as the bus front right wheel was about a foot away from the curb waiting on a red light that just turned red. The driver said by rights he didn't have to open the door to let us on. I would have been late other wise, thanks lady. Thanks for nothing scumbag bus driver

Image result for Mad emoticons
                                                                   

I met one of my colleagues that rode in beside me to work. It was a beautiful sunny day and about +6 heading in. All in all I had a great night on the new project.

               Today I'm up about 8am for a bit of breakfast and out the door at 9am for the job. I'm back to more consistent hours on the job and about to get busy. I'm in from 10-6pm today and off Sunday but out of here to lodge for a practice. Then home. All next week I'm 4-9:30pm. So in other words I'm going to be busy. I'm about to post this and shut it down as I want to read for a bit, and listen to Coast open lines. I'm up at 8am and out the door at 9am for 10am. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment