Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I had a easy commute into work

yesterday afternoon. I actually thought it was going to be colder but it wasn't that bad. I got in at my usual time and I had a slow start to the day. I got a "online sale" and 1 cold before break. Pretty good for picked over numbers at the tail end of a project. At break I read a couple of pages from my book. I got one more "cold sale" after break. My commute home was uneventful. I snagged another little quote from a friends fb page so I thought I'd share. Thanks Dan:


 Trina's photo.

I've got another job lead from a colleague last night. I knew about this earlier but now I have a name and a phone number. I'll be contacting this person after I get up from bed and have a coffee and wake up a bit. If I get to send my resume, I'll do that and see what happens. At the moment, since last April, my market research job says they don't pay deductions because of some 3 month probationary measure, huh? So my 3rd month of this "probationary measure" had come and gone last June. I kept asking about it and got no response until October I received my Provincial and Federal tax forms. I hadn't filled out one of these in awhile and I think I made a mistake. At my 2nd job I got some additional tax forms. I filled them out properly and before our break at my market research job I gave them to my boss in a sealed envelope. Now lets see if these were filed. If I don't get taxes taken off on my next cheque, then I'll take a leave of absence and if I get hired on at the 3rd job, I'll just do my 2nd job 3 days and 3 days at my 3rd job. February is a good time to do the 3rd job because of the break between projects in February. Confused yet? So am I. 

I'm up out of here today about 2pm for my 2:45pm Doctors appointment. If my Doctor doesn't come to see me before 3:15pm, (usually I'm waiting in that little examining room.) sorry but I have to go to work. I'll re-book for the end of the month. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment