Thursday, January 14, 2016

Its been a week of losses and

no gains on the ledger. I'm hoping to hear something something positive other then hockey related. Even though Oil is sitting around $31 at least our local weather is nice sitting at about -3. We're supposed to get colder on the weekend. I'll be calling my market research job, to confirm I'm going in for tomorrow before I leave out of here at 3pm today.

I'm really enjoying this western "Eyes of Eagles." Its a origins type story. The back drop is the Texas revolution and the battle for the Alamo in 1836. Our hero is Jamie Ian MacCallister. He was captured as a boy and raised by the Shawnee. We watch him go from boy to man. This story has it all, slave traders, betrayal, Indians and Mexicans. Theres enough action and suspense to keep me turning pages. Book 2 "Dreams of Eagles" is on my shelf and I'll probably jump into that one right away. 

I called the office and I'm scheduled to go in for tomorrow and Saturday. I'll have 29 hours on the week and 26 hours on my market research job and 28 hours on my other job. That's going to be a total of 54 hours between 2 jobs. Not great but it'll cover a bill. I'm just hoping that my first job has steady work from now until the end of June. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment