Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Now if I could just

work these hours the rest of my life I'd be a happy camper. I'd work 4 days/week even while on pension. Its nice getting home at 9:30pm, rather then 10:30pm.The only problem with this job is, its not steady. Last day for calling is on Wednesday and they break for February resuming in March. My main concern now is what if my market research job fires me due to what happened Saturday and I've got no work in February?

I started reading this book "Eyes of Eagles" by William W. Johnstone Jan 6 and I've got a 100 pages left to go. I'll have it read by the weekend at the rate I'm going. Whats unusual here is that this book is a genre away from what I normally read (science fiction). And I've never read a western before. Also the book is a hefty one clocking in at 488 pages and I'm just breezing through it. That's a big book for a western, but the writing is so good. I  haven't given up on "Horus Heresy" but if this book is any indication, I'm beginning to like this genre. "Eyes of Eagles" is book 1 of 18. I've got about 12 of them here. I'd also like to read his "Ashes" series but no doubt a lot of them are out of print but there's always Ebay. This is my next read:
 
                                                View image on Twitter
I'm out of here again at 3pm. Its a easy 4 hour shift and  home at 9:30pm. Not much other then that going on. I've got a couple of parts I'm memorizing for a upcoming degree next month but that's minor. Tomorrow I have a early appointment with the foot doctor at my pcn. Before that I'll get some breakfast at Tim's and keep my appointment, then home. I  haven't heard anything yet from the other job lead. I hope within the next few days I'll hear something from them  Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment