Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday is the day

I look forward to the most. Normally its the only day I can sleep in not knowing I have to hustle to go to work. Anne fixes us her late Sunday brunch and we can wrap up the rest of the day to relax. If I get to pension every weekend will be a long weekend. No more getting up early on a Saturday morning when its -25.

If I had the money I'd get something like this: 

View image on Twitter Yes I know its not music. It isn't about music, its sound design. The rig in this image is modular synthesis in a Eurorack system. I couldn't enjoy those white KRK monitors in this apartment. This system here is about $10K.  

So, today its taking it easy, sleep, eat read but at 6pm I'm heading out to the lodge. We've got our Sunday practice before our regular meeting. I'll get home about 9:30pm. Anne's making our brunch a bit latter and I can get ready for Monday. I'm at my second job tomorrow. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment