Wednesday, January 6, 2016

If I get to full pension and I had to pick between my

market research job and my second job, I'd pick my 2nd job. Mainly because its easy to get to and I can leave at a later time and I get off at 8:30pm home at about 9:30pm. Plus no more Saturdays.

Thursday's Coast to Coast 2nd half is on The Tarot. I've always been fascinated by the initiatory aspects of the Tarot, especially the major arcana. Or the 22 Trump cards and how they tie in with the Kabbalah. What I like about the major arcana in this way, is that it is almost uniform in nature across all Tarot decks. The most popular Tarot deck is the Rider Waite Tarot and of course the Aleister Crowley Thoth Tarot, which I've had in my collection for over 35 years:
                                     
I don't use the Tarot to do readings or anything, its mostly for spiritual insight. Over the last number of years I've been thinking about producing my own YouTube video's on the topic  with my own Tarot deck. Since Aleister Crowley's Thoth deck there has been thousands of various Tarot deck themes, everything from Alchemy to Star Wars. 

An old colleague and I last night we're talking about pensions because he just turned 65. He said he's still waiting for his Guaranteed Seniors Income cheque to come in and he told me that there is also a Provincial one as well. He said he'd bring me the book about it today. I did some research when I got home and the program is called the Alberta Seniors Benefit supplement. Or abs. The abs isn't as much as the cpp but it just tops up the Federal pensions. I'll be applying for that as well in the Spring. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment