Monday, January 25, 2016

Last nights

wrestling pay per view "Royal Rumble" was surprising in many ways. Seeing A.J.Styles debut at the WWE was a shocker. He was mostly with Impact wrestling for years. Anne and I ate our pizza and enjoyed the show but near the end, totally out of left field who comes out? Triple H! What? And for the 14th time, Triple H wins the WWE title. Shocker. Also in keeping with sports, the Oilers Sunday had their annual inter squad skills competition. What made it such a historic event was they used a rainbow colored tape on the blade of their hockey sticks. This gesture is to help observe gay pride and to make the Oilers a more inclusive hockey club. Its a good idea. From Bill Ross's FB page:

                    

I'm going to go get my haircut today and then at Corona station do a follow up call on that job. See if I can get them a real resume and maybe even go their in person. I'd have to use the Nait line to get there. That's if I get the ok to do that. They might even call me tonight while I'm out. Outside of that if that doesn't happen, I'd like to go out to Dairy Queen for an ice cream/Southgate and then home. "We ran out of numbers at 6pm and no shift Tuesday but back Wednesday," type thing. Tuesday I plan on visiting Edmonton #7 as they are conferring the same degree we are in February. It'll give me a chance to see how this is done as spectator and watch my counterpart do his work. I an get a bite to eat there and have a beer as well. Sounds like a good idea. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment