Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy Winter

solstice everyone. Or rather on the eve of it. Apparently Solstice begins something like 11:52pm tonight. Its the shortest day of the year. The Druid's at Stonehenge come out and draw crowds each year. In light of whats going on  in the world, I hope security is tight on Salisbury plain today.

The Oilers are entertaining the Winnipeg Jets tonight at Rexall place. We need a win before we go back on the road for another 2 games. Even from the early beginning I never expected the Oilers to make the playoffs this season (2016). If they can get the 10th or 9th spot, I'd be happy with that. They can still get there when McDavid comes back. 

I might not get most of the game but follow the score results on my way home and I'll get the 3rd period and Monday night Raw encore show. Speaking of wrestling, I asked Anne to record both TNA and Ring of Honor wrestling so I can watch them Sunday afternoons. Today I'm in the office from 4:15pm-8:30pm. I'll get home by 9:30pm hopefully to catch whatever is left of the Jets/Oilers game. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment