Wednesday, December 2, 2015

About 3pm yesterday afternoon I received a

call based upon a resume I sent in on Kijiji. I worked with this company before and I was hoping I could get on board again last March but my resume was forwarded to the proverbial slush pile. This time, the voice on the other end called me and arranged a over the phone interview. He said they are training today and its paid. Just bring a direct bank deposit form and my SIN and at least 1 reference. Also, while I'm getting my bank form, I'll go across the street to Audrey's and get my Space Marine Battles book: "Overfiend," cool. I hope I get this job. With this I can do 3 and 3 shifts between each job. What I like about this company is that its easy to do and Saturdays are from 10-2 I'm within easy walking distance for my other job and I might be able to work there 3-6 on a Saturday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment