Monday, December 14, 2015

Talk about a quick turn around in

in developments. Has Eskimo GM found a replacement for Chris Jones already? Now the other team is asking for compensation. If Eskimo GM has found his man, (I'm not saying anything to jink this) but why not give the new guy a promotion like the Riders did with Jones: Assistant GM and head Coach. This (in theory) would avoid an compensation issues. 

On my way into work Sunday morning the snow was slightly falling. I had a longer then normal wait at Central station street level as we received a major snow blizzard. This lasted a long time. I think the blizzard tapered off about 2pm. It was a significant snowfall but I not enough to bring out the graders. At this hour its still -6. Hardly cold at all.

Today I'm back to my afternoon evenings shifts. I'm 4:15pm-8:30pm at my 2nd job and we're having a staff Christmas party. Tuesday I've got to pick up some insulin at my pcn before work. Its going to be a long day. I've got work up to Wednesday. Not sure whats going on for Thursday and Friday at the other job. I'll know more about this Wednesday. One way or another I'll have a full week until Friday and then I'm off for 16 days. Ah, living the dream. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment