Monday, December 28, 2015

Even though its a overcast typical winter

day out there the temperatures are getting better. We're at about -13 now. Its supposed to warm up this week to around -5. If we can get January to remain steady at about -5 to -10, I can live with that.

The other day I stumbled upon a curious device from Moog. Is it another add on for their portable "Minitaur." Upon closer inspection, this thing even though it looked like a Minitaur it had a patch bay. I checked out a review of the recently released "Moog Mother 32," or 32 for our purposes. This thing has a built in step sequencer and a button style keyboard. Ok, nice. I can add this to the file folder for later. Then I came across another You Tube video on the 32 only this time the 32 was cradled into a double stand of some kind and the demonstrator of the 32 was showing how the 32 can be used with modular modules from 3rd party developers. That really caught my attention. The modules and the 32 worked well together and makes the 32 very expandable. I immediately filed the 32 out from the file folder to wish list. I'd like to get into modular synthesis and this lets me get into it without breaking the bank. 

Later this afternoon Anne wants to check out Best buy to see what we can get for a boxing day tv special. I want to go with a smart tv. Then Marks next door to see if they have any mens winter jackets. I'd rather have a winter jacket as mine is still good for another year but showing its wear and tear. I'd rather not use the Visa at all unless its for my lodge dues. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment