Thursday, December 24, 2015

This is going to be great having over ten days

off during the holidays. I'm going to work on my lodge stuff and finish that beat I've been working on this last fall. Also, I'm going to finish reading "Agent to the Stars," before the end of the year. I'll be staying up late and sleep in late.

  
I've always been fascinated by Leggo since the original Star Wars movie. They keep coming out with bigger and better concepts. Their latest is something I'd like to tinker around with. The Doctor Who Leggo should have came out a long time ago but time is relative. Some people are making stop motion sequences to tell stories with Leggo figures. I kind of like this idea but the Leggo kits cost a lot of money.

Anne is working from 2-8pm today so I get some time off by myself. Next week, I'm going to be separating our shared iOS devices. I need Air Drop on her iPad so I can transfer a lot of her video onto my iPod where I have more memory. That's another project. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment