Thursday, December 1, 2011

Its a new month

today.

Local news has been covering this story about "Jetman." This is not like the James Bond jet pack thing but a real jet where the man is flying horizontal. Yves Rossay is our flyer here. I don't know if he's the inventor or what but here's the video:


Coast is about Mars, with Richard Hoagland. This is going to be an awesome show. I'm going to listen in on this one.

An interesting story out of "Cosmic Log" about Stonehenge. Researchers using radar have found 2 long pits near the site. Each pit measures about 16 feet long. This excerpt from the original story: Positioned within the Cursus pathway, the pits are on alignment towards midsummer sunrise and sunset when viewed from the Heel Stone, the enigmatic stone standing just outside the entrance to Stonehenge. For the first time, this discovery may directly link the rituals and celestial phenomena at Stonehenge to activities within the Cursus.

My Lodge brother Neil is picking me up at my place tonight at 6pm and we're off to our installation. I'm being installed as Junior Warden. If our Lodge can survive and I can keep my health, I should be Lodge Master 2014 at the age of 61. IPM at the age of 62. anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment