Monday, December 19, 2011

Its 2am and i'm finifhing up a

can of beer before bed, waiting for Anne to return home from Walmart. During Christmas Walmart is opened 24/7.

At noon I'm up and out of here for that 12:20pm bus to Clairview and then down to my Scotia bank so I can pay on my website.Ok, I  know Blogger and the website do pretty well much the same thing I need them to do. Websites are basically used for selling something. I don't have anything to sell but I like to have the website because most of my Twitter followers know me from that. Keeping it up and running costs me about $2 bucks/week. No big deal. If Anne knew that Blogger can do the same thing, it'd start a fight I'd hear for a week and I don't need that over the holidays. ng

I don't know if any of you have seenthis at all but on the news last there was this story about apples falling from the sky in Coventry UK. Some say its got to do with everything from freaky weather to a plane leaking out contents to witches. The whole story is here..

The only thing preventing me from going to bed is that Boots is around, so I'm going to have to bring him into our bedroom because it's his turn tonight. We alternate between him and the other cats so tonight, it's his turn.

So after my trip to the bank I'm having the afternoon off and I can relax tonight there's an Oiler game on TV. Also, I'm buying a Proline ticket tonight as well.

My next toy for my music is the Korg Sound on Sound. I can't wait to get it and play with it. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment